Terms and Conditions Relating to booking a place on a photography workshop organised and run by Ginny Koppenhol Photography (and not arranged by a third party)
Thank you for your interest attending a photography workshop hosted by Ginny Koppenhol Photography. Please ensure you read the terms and conditions prior to booking.
By booking with Ginny Koppenhol Photography you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you would like some more information about these T&Cs, please ask.
* Please note: When 'You' or 'Your' is used, this refers to 'The Client'.
Booking and Cancellations
• The fee is payable at the time of booking. This is non refundable (apart from in those circumstances described below).
* Your booking is not secured until the fee has been paid.
• You can pay in cash, or online by bank transfer, PayPal, credit or debit card.
• If Ginny Koppenhol Photography has to cancel the workshop, an alternative date will be offered where possible. Where not possible, Ginny Koppenhol Photography's liability shall be limited to a full refund of the fee.
• At least 7 days notice is required for client cancellations. Where this notice period is given, if a place on an alternative workshop cannot be agreed, you are entitled to a full refund of the fee paid.
• Ginny Koppenhol Photography understands that illnesses can develop suddenly. Should a session be cancelled with less than 7 days notice due to illness or other emergency, an alternative date will be offered where possible. Only two cancellations with less than 7 days notice (due to emergencies or illness) is allowed before the fee is retained.
* If you decide to cancel your session and not re-book (with fewer than 7 days notice) you will not be entitled to a refund of your fee.
Use of Photos
Your explicit consent will be gained before Ginny Koppenhol Photography uses any images taken in the workshop, for online promotion or for any other publicity. There is no obligation to agree to share your photos or photos of you.
Insurance & DBS
• Ginny Koppenhol Photography has public liability insurance.
• Ginny also holds a current DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) certificate which can be seen on request.
• Safety is the upmost importance during all sessions. Ginny Koppenhol Photography have the right to refuse to attempt any activity she feels may be unsafe.
Personal Information and privacy
If any of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
It is our passion to provide a superb service to all of our clients. In order to do so we must reserve the right to change our terms and conditions without notice at any time. The terms and conditions are in place to protect Ginny Koppenhol Photography and the client in a professional, legal booking agreement. By booking with Ginny Koppenhol Photography you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions. Should you wish to discuss any of these points please contact Ginny via the contact details on the website.