Terms and Conditions Relating to Family Mini Photo Sessions (Short 10-30 minutes shoots with no booking fee)
Thank you for your interest in booking a Family Mini-Shoot. Please ensure you read the terms and conditions prior to paying the deposit for your session. By booking with Ginny Koppenhol Photography you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you would like some more information about these T&Cs, please ask.
* Please note: When 'You' or 'Your' is used, this refers to 'The Client'.
Booking and Cancellations
• No deposit is required for these mini-shoots, but at least 7 days notice is requested for client cancellations.
* You will be given a specific time slot on the mini-shoot date. Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your allotted time.
• Ginny Koppenhol Photography understands that illnesses can develop suddenly and that there are occasions when no notice can be given. It is requested that you still endeavour to contact Ginny to let her know that you are unable to attend.
* Due to the time constraints, I cannot accommodate more than six people in a mini-shoot session. Contact me to discuss you options for larger group portraits.
• Ginny Koppenhol Photography will make every effort to comply with requests for specific photos.
• Photo shoots cannot be rearranged due to expected poor weather. Ginny Koppenhol Photography will have an alternative plan / location in the event of poor weather.
• Due to factors such as weather or willingness/co-operation of subjects, it may not be possible for all of the images requested or expected to be captured.
• You are responsible for your children at all sessions.
Digital Images, Products and Printing
• Ginny Koppenhol Photography will send a selection of 10-12 of the best photos within 2 days of the shoot (via email). You will then make a selection of your favourite images for editing.
* Once a selection has been made, an invoice will be sent to be paid within 3 days of its issue.
• Photographs will be professionally edited and supplied to you within one week of receiving your selection.
• You will receive low and high resolution versions of your images via email or downloadable gallery.
• All images selected by the client are professionally edited. This may include removing minor blemishes such as scratches, bruises, shadows and distracting items in the background.
Ginny Koppenhol Photography will not release unedited or RAW images to clients as these are not a 'final product'. Unedited images do not provide you with the best images, nor represent fully the work of the photographer and therefore are not shared in the public domain.
• When printing your photos please note Ginny Koppenhol Photography cannot be held responsible for poor quality prints from high street or online printers. Ginny Koppenhol Photography can provide you with professional prints if required.
• It is your responsibility to ensure you have made a backup of your images. Ginny Koppenhol Photography cannot be held responsible and are not under any obligation to provide the images again if your images becomes corrupt, lost or damaged. Ginny Koppenhol Photography will endeavour to keep your purchased high resolution edited images for 24 months. In addition, any images that you do not purchase will be kept by the photographer for 12 months. Any other images taken on the day of the shoot, will not be retained by the photographer. However where you have given permission to allow Ginny Koppenhol Photography use of your photos for online promotion purposes, the selected images will be retained indefinitely (but will include no accompanying personal data).
• All orders are presumed to have been received and in good condition unless the Client notifies Ginny Koppenhol Photography within 48 hours of receipt.
• Ginny Koppenhol Photography shall be entitled to use its judgement regarding the style and artistic input in the production of pictures.
• You may not alter or add to or manipulate a picture by means of computer or any other technique including instagram filters.
Use of Photos
• The copyright of all images remains with Ginny Koppenhol Photography. This is a standard condition for Professional Photographers. You are permitted to reproduce your digitally purchased images for personal use only (i.e. not to alter or sell on in any way for profit, use for competition entry etc). You are also permitted to use the photos on social media and to share with family and friends.
* Your explicit consent will be gained before Ginny Koppenhol Photography uses any of the images for online promotion or for any other publicity.
• Due to the custom nature of photograph products and downloadable images no refunds will be issued.
Insurance & DBS
• Ginny Koppenhol Photography has public liability insurance.
• Ginny also holds a current DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) certificate which can be seen on request.
• Safety is the upmost importance during all sessions. Ginny Koppenhol Photography have the right to refuse to attempt any pose or to use props or locations they feel may be unsafe or will put the baby/child at risk of accident or injury.
• Whilst every care is taken at every stage of the photographic process, Ginny Koppenhol Photography shall not be liable to the client for any failure, in whole or in part, to fulfil her obligations of a booking where failure arises as a result of an event or circumstances beyond her control, which may include (but are not limited to) equipment failure, inclement weather, illness or injury. Ginny Koppenhol Photography can accept no responsibility for any losses incurred as a result of any such failure beyond a full refund of the original photo shoot fee.
Personal Information and privacy
If any of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
It is our passion to provide a superb service to all of our clients. In order to do so we must reserve the right to change our terms and conditions without notice at any time. The terms and conditions are in place to protect Ginny Koppenhol Photography and the client in a professional, legal booking agreement. By booking with Ginny Koppenhol Photography you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions. Should you wish to discuss any of these points please contact Ginny via the contact details on the website.